5th Oct 2020
Firstly huge congratulations on your engagement and thank you so much for considering Grace and Lace Bridal to help you find the dress of your dreams!
Things have changed for us all recently and our first priority in both boutiques is everyones’ safety.
Our “old” normal appointment is replaced with the “new” normal appointment. Not that any appointment here is remotely normal. They are always fun, glamorous and enjoyable with lots of laughter and sometimes tears because you have found the one.
We do however want everyone to feel safe. You will now be the only bride in the boutique with one of our staff for your entire appointment. The whole boutique just for you!
We have put in place a set of protocols using the Government guidelines. We will adhere to these 100% and only ask for you to do the same.
Our safety protocols are as follows:
• Our boutiques will be thoroughly deep cleaned prior to your arrival and all touch points will be disinfected.
• We will have full social distancing measures in place during the consultation. Please do not worry about a thing.
• You will be the only bride in the boutique with one stylist to help you. The shop will be closed to the public.
• We will be wearing face masks and ask you and your guests to do the same.
• Masks must be worn at all times (unless there is a medical reason not to). This is now compulsory, please remember your mask.
• We will provide you with endless hand sanitiser.
• If you would like us or need help you into a dress we will wear a mask and avoid close face to face contact.
We can not wait to meet you and we promise, you will get our usual award winning service!